- I can’t find my car on your website.
- My car doesn’t run. Will you still buy it?
- Can I sell a car on behalf of a family member or friend?
- Can I sell a car on behalf of a company?
- I have outstanding finance on my car. What do I need to do?
I can’t find my car on your website.
Our database contains information for GCC specs cars and imported cars manufactured for the GCC since 2000.
If you cannot receive an online valuation from our website, call us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
- Your Location
Our representative will contact you within 24 hours.
Note: If you cannot find an exact match for your car’s make and model on our site, we advise that you DO NOT choose the nearest model to it. Instead, contact us via email or phone to get the most accurate valuation possible. Otherwise, there is no guarantee that the value generated by our valuation system will match your particular car make & model when you bring it on for an onsite inspection and appraisal.
My car doesn’t run. Will you still buy it?
We buy cars whether or not they are running! However, you make arrangements to transport the vehicle to us for an onsite appraisal. One of our representatives will provide you with information on local recovery truck companies if you need guidance.
If you want to discuss your vehicle's specific circumstances, please reach out to one of our representatives.
Can I sell a car on behalf of a family member or friend?
Yes. We require that you get a letter of authorization (i.e., Power of Attorney) from the vehicle's registered owner. The payment and transaction details need to match the owner’s name on the vehicle’s title.
Can I sell a car on behalf of a company?
Yes. Just bring the following with you to your onsite inspection:
- Your Picture ID.
- You need to provide a signed letter from an authorized company representative that allows you to sell the vehicle.
- Both sets of car keys if available.
- Any vehicle-related documents and manuals.
- The vehicle’s registration card and title/current payoff letter (if applicable).
I have an outstanding loan balance on my car. What should I do?
We can pay for any outstanding balance on your car loan up to the price we purchase your car for. Just give us a current document from your bank that shows your outstanding loan amount. We will pay off the loan for you and deduct the amount from the price we offer to purchase your car. We will not pay off a loan that exceeds the amount we offer to buy your car.
Note that the payment from us will take 3 to 4 days to be received by your finance company. It may take your bank anywhere from 5 business days before crediting the funds to your account.