We have 4 variants of Volkswagen Jetta currently in the market. These are the unmistakable Jetta comfortline, Jetta Trendline TDI line (base model), Jetta TDI AT and Jetta TDI, the last two are reputed, front line models. These models are powered by a similar diesel unit which is extremely energetic.
Needless to say, this energetic diesel engine is a 2 ltr. power mill that belts out 140 PS at 4200 rpm, churning a maximum torque of 320 NM at an average of 2500 rpm. The engine then connects to a 5-speed manual transmission and a savvy 6-speed automatic gearbox. The engine has an admirable inline CR Turbocharger which makes it a great road performer. In as much as it is powered with a Direct Fuel Injection Technology, it isn’t a fuel guzzler by any means.
Volkswagen Jetta Trendline which is the base model impressively showcases trends like
- door handles and mirrors that resemble the body
- double exhaust pipes and impressive rear fog lights,
- Impressive LED daytime running rights
- Steel spare wheel which is full size
A further show of masculinity is added to this model by shiny sixteen-inch alloy wheels and an exterior radiator grille with a fashionable chrome finishing. A look into the cabin will leave you awed by the extent of it uncompromised luxury. By this I mean, the view of the finest leather works that adjourns the shift gear knob, brake grip, and the steering wheel is simply breathtaking.
A multifunction display is also distinctively place and of course, there is plenty of space in the rear making the cabin quite practical.
Comparing Jetta Trendline verses Jetta Comfortline which is a front line model, Comfortline comes with added comfort features such as:-
- Mounted MFD Controls
- Light and sight pack that come with rain sensors
- Very elaborate parking distance control with a clear audio warning
Along with these unparallel luxuries, this state of the art car comes with a wide range of high-end safety features. Base model safety features include:
- Disc brakes both front and rear
- Electronic Stabilization Program
- Shocks with brake assist ASR and EDL
- A central locking system that comes with 2 keys that are a remote control.
- Front side and curtain air bags for driver and front passenger
- Advanced seat belts
High-end models include strategically placed curtain airbags for rear passengers. Volkswagen Jetta is indeed classy and maintains that timeless Volkswagen legacy of safety, style, and absolute power. What you are waiting for sell your used car and buy Volkswagen