The 5 Best Hybrid Cars in Dubai to Buy or Sell Today
Looking for an eco-friendly, accessible, and practical driving option? Hybrid cars in Dubai are the latest craze for car lovers and environmentally-conscious drivers. Demand for hybrid cars is steadily increasing in the UAE, meaning more people than ever are looking for the perfect vehicle to bring luxury and performance together seamlessly.
Knowing the best hybrid cars in Dubai is essential if you’re in the market for one of these vehicles. So what are the top hybrid cars in the UAE, and which should you consider for your driving desires? Read more to find our list of the best hybrid cars in Dubai.
1. Honda Accord Hybrid
One of the best hybrid cars in Dubai is the Honda Accord Hybrid. This hybrid sedan model runs on petrol and has 23 Km/L mileage. When buying used this car costs an estimated 80,000 AED, while a new model costs an average of 127,580 AED.
Some of the benefits that make this hybrid car one of the best available in Dubai include the following:
- The Honda Accord Hybrid is highly reliable and won’t incur hefty costs for maintenance and repairs.
- This car is environmentally friendly, helping you reduce your carbon footprint and lowering air pollution for a healthier environment.
- The Honda Accord Hybrid has robust standard safety features to ensure your drive is safe and seamless.
- This car has four trim levels: EX-L Hybrid, Sport-L Hybrid, Sport Hybrid, and Touring Hybrid.
- This Honda vehicle has a touchscreen infotainment display, power moonroof, built-in Alexa features, Apple Carplay, and Android Auto capabilities.
2. Toyota Camry Hybrid
The Toyota Camry Hybrid model is another excellent hybrid vehicle you’ll find in the Dubai new and used car market. This model runs on petrol and has 25 Km/L mileage. The showroom price for this car is an estimated 133,500 AED, while a used model costs 80,000 AED. There are many excellent features and benefits you can expect from this model, including the following:
- This high-performing vehicle can handle your driving needs, reaching 60 miles per hour in 8 seconds.
- The Toyota Camry Hybrid is one of the most fuel-efficient sedans, with a healthy EPA-estimated fuel economy rating.
- The Toyota Camry Hybrid has a regenerative braking system, extending the lifespan of your brakes.
- Because of its robust features, the Toyota Camry Hybrid incurs lower maintenance and repair costs throughout its lifespan.
3. Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
The Hyundai Sonata Hybrid is among the best hybrid cars in Dubai for several reasons. This midsize Sedan runs on petrol and has 21 Km/L mileage. Its estimated showroom value is 111,800 AED, while used options typically fall around a price of 65,000 AED.
Among the many benefits of this model are:
- The Hyundai Sonata Hybrid has an advanced powertrain, giving drivers 192 horsepower and exceptional torque because of its 39 kW electric motor.
- This model has a 6-speed automatic transmission for versatility and to bring new excitement to your driving experience.
- As a hybrid model, this car has reduced fuel costs to save you significant money.
4. Kia Niro Hybrid
The Kia Niro Hybrid is one of the best hybrid cars in Dubai and a fantastic option if you’re considering buying a hybrid vehicle. This SUV runs on petrol and has 18.1 Km/L mileage. Its showroom value is an estimated 106,360 AED, while used Kia Niro Hybrid models sell for around 75,000 AED.
This model boasts several benefits that make it an appealing option for anyone seeking a new hybrid vehicle. For example, you can expect the following benefits if you choose this model for your next car:
- This hybrid model provides a smooth ride with advanced safety features to ensure a fun, secure driving experience.
- The Kia Niro Hybrid vehicle is highly fuel-efficient, making it a perfect option for the environmentally-conscious buyer.
- This hybrid vehicle has an EPA-estimated 49-53 MPG, making it a leader in efficiency.
- The Kia Niro Hybrid’s parallel hybrid system combines an incredibly efficient 1.6L engine with a robust electric motor.
5. Lexus ES 2020 300 Hybrid
Rounding out our list of the five best hybrid cars in Dubai is the Lexus ES 2020 300 Hybrid. This luxurious Sedan runs on petrol and has 18 Km/L mileage. Its estimated showroom price is 195,000 AED, while used models sell for about 90,000 AED.
Like the other car models on this list, there are numerous benefits to the Lexus ES 2020 300 Hybrid that make it a popular choice among car shoppers in Dubai. Consider the following if you’re looking for a new hybrid vehicle and are curious about Lexus cars:
- The Lexus ES 2020 300 Hybrid has luxurious features, including 10-way power-adjustable front seats, premium sound systems, sunroofs, and in-car Wi-Fi. The luxury trim model is equipped with more features to make the Lexus ES 2020 300 Hybrid one of the most desirable hybrids on the market.
- The Lexus ES 2020 300 Hybrid has ample room and seat space to guarantee your drive is as comfortable as possible while avoiding an overcrowded space.
- Like other hybrid vehicles, the Lexus ES 2020 300 Hybrid decreases dependence on fossil fuels, reducing your carbon footprint and helping you drive while staying eco-friendly.
What to Consider When Buying a Hybrid Car
Deciding on your favourite hybrid cars in Dubai? Here are a few things to consider when making your purchase decision:
- Battery cost
- Type of hybrid system (full, plug-in, or mild)
- Fuel efficiency and MPG compared to other hybrid vehicles
- Available federal and state incentives
- Safety features included in different hybrid models
- Technology and infotainment features available in different hybrid vehicles
- User reviews and expert opinions
- The car’s overall condition and performance, if buying a used model
Sell Any Car With Cash Your Car UAE
If you’re in the market for a new vehicle, you’re probably looking for the best way to sell your current one. You can sell any car with Cash Your Car UAE, the top service for selling standard and hybrid cars in Dubai.
Sell your car the hassle-free way with Cash Your Car UAE. Find out more by contacting us today to get a free vehicle valuation.